Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Smokey Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (1 ounce) slices sharp Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|