Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Island Wild Pig with Cavatelli
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt) or wild boar, excess fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 12 ounces cavatelli, campanelle, or tubular pasta (such as penne)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, pressed
- 2 cups diced plum tomatoes (preferably organic; about 14 ounces)
- 8 cups (packed) arugula (preferably organic; about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (about 6 ounces), divided
- Ingredient info: Smoked paprika is sometimes labeled Pimenton dulce or Pimenton de la vera dulce. It's available at some supermarkets, at specialty foods stores, and from latienda.com. Wild boar is available from preferredmeats.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?