Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Island Wild Pig with Cavatelli
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt) or wild boar, excess fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 12 ounces cavatelli, campanelle, or tubular pasta (such as penne)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, pressed
- 2 cups diced plum tomatoes (preferably organic; about 14 ounces)
- 8 cups (packed) arugula (preferably organic; about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (about 6 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?