Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Girls, Global Kitchens: Romesco Sauce
- In Possession of a New Spanish Cookbook
- Caras Mothers House, Long Island
- Festive Weekend Dinner
- Cod with Romesco Sauce, Caramelized Corn, Tomato Slices
- Adapted from
- 1 small red bell pepper, in a coarse dice
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2/3 cup mixed nuts: use almonds, hazelnuts, and/or walnuts
- 4 slices dried-out baguette, cubed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large tomato, as much of the skin off as possible, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 1/2 pounds cod filet
- 1/2 bottle beer
- fresh or dried herbs
- 1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?