Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Game Pulled Pork QuesadillasBig Game virtual potluck.Pulled Pork QuesadillasArizona Pulled PorkLiquor.com:Food.com:BlogHer:Yahoo! Shine:EatingWell:Devour:The Daily Meal:Food Republic:Big Girls, Small Kitchen:Fox News:Epicurious:YumSugar:Mens Health:Healthy Eats:FN Dish:Gourmet Live:
- 16 corn tortillas
- 3 cups grated cheddar, monterey jack, or a mix
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced and tossed with salt
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed and tossed with salt and lime
- About 3 cups Arizona Pulled Pork (recipe follows)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (bottled is fine)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 pound pork butt or shoulder, cut into 2 or 3 pieces
- 1/2 cup beer (stout preferred but any kind works)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?