Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Game Hot Wings
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 7 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2/3 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 3/4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 orange, peel and pith removed, chopped
- 2 pounds chicken wings and drummettes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|