Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Batch Bran Muffins
- 5 cups (1.25 L) all-purpose flour
- 5½ cups (1.375 L) 100% bran cereal
- 2 cups (500 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped dates or raisins
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking soda
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 4 cups (1 L) buttermilk or sour milk (see Notes)
- 1 cup (250 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Two 12-cup muffin tins, greased or paper-lined
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 334kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|