Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big-Batch Sweet Potato and Gruyre Turnovers
- 3 large onions
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 bunches Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 24 cups)
- 1 pound Gruyre, grated (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 8 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 refrigerated rolled piecrusts, each cut in half (to form 16 half-circles)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?