Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big-Batch Spiced Pork and Apricot Stew
- 10 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 quarts large onions, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 1/3 cups low-sodium chicken broth (8 cups)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 4 cornstarch
- 2 cups 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?