Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big-Batch Chicken Enchiladas Verdes
- 8 pounds bone-in chicken breasts (about 10)
- 4 16-ounce jars mild salsa verde
- 8 cups fresh cilantro sprigs (from 2 bunches)
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream (about 4 cups)
- 2 16-ounce packages frozen corn, thawed
- 2 pounds Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese, grated (8 cups)
- 32 kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?