Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (1 Kings 4:22)
- 1 cup milk, Judges 5:25
- 2 cups white sugar, Jeremiah 6:20
- 2 cups figs (Nahum 3:12), chopped
- 2 cups raisins, 1 Samuel 30:11
- 2 cups almonds, Numbers 17:8
- 2 teaspoons honey, 1st Samuel 14:25
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, Leviticus 2:13
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|