Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bibimbap at Home
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup finely grated Asian pear with juices
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon raw or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger
- 1 pound thinly sliced (1/8-inch) boneless beef rib-eye steak or short ribs
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 8 cups steamed sushi rice or mixed grain rice (from 2 1/2 cups dry rice)
- Bibimbap Mix-Ins (Sesame-Pepper Bean Sprouts, Sesame Carrots, Garlicky Spinach, Soy-Glazed Shiitake Mushrooms, Sauteéd Zucchini, Scallion Slaw, Wakame, Gochujang Date Sauce; click for recipes)
- 8 fried eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?