Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bibb and Radish Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
- 4 ounces country bread, cut into 34-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 head Bibb or Boston lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 1 radishes, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?