Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bibb Salad with Buttermilk Pepper Dressing
- 4 ounces country bread, cut into 3⁄4-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Directions1. Heat oven to 400° F. Toss the bread with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and bake on a cookie sheet until golden, 7 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?