Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bevy of Beans and Basil
- 1 pound fresh fava beans, shelled, or 1 cup shelled fresh or frozen (soybeans; 3/4 pound in pods)
- 3/4 pound young fresh Romano beans (Italian flat beans), stemmed and cut diagonally into 1 1/2-to 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound green or wax beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?