Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beurre and Sel Jammers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 5 1/2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup thick jam, such as lingonberry, apricot, orange marmalade, and blackberry
- A 2-inch cookie cutter; 3 standard 12-cup muffin tins
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?