Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Betty Baker's Strawberry Salsa
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|