Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Betel Leaf Wraps with Curried Squid and Cucumber Relishn
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely diced unpeeled Persian cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 red jalapeño chile, seeded, finely diced
- 1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 10 long fresh cilantro stems, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Homemade Curry Powder
- 8 ounces cleaned squid bodies, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 1 red jalapeño chile, seeded, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons low-salt chicken broth
- 16 betel leaves, small Boston lettuce leaves, or small romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?