Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best-ever macaroni cheese with crunch crumb
- 2 bay leaves - fresh if you have them
- 1 large leek , washed and roughly chopped
- 1.2l semi-skimmed milk
- 100g salted butter
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- 280g extra mature cheddar , grated
- 50g Parmesan , finely grated
- 450g macaroni
- 6 spring onions , finely chopped
- 70g pack pancetta slices
- 2 hand-cut thick slices bread (about 2cm) from a white loaf, cubed
- olive oil , for drizzling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?