Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best-ever chocolate layer cake
- 175g self-raising flour , sifted
- 3 tbsp 70% cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant espresso coffee powder (optional)
- 175g butter , completely softened, plus extra for lining the tin
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 100g 70% dark chocolate , melted and cooled
- 500ml double cream
- 500g milk chocolate , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?