Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best roast leg of lamb
- 1 bulb garlic, 3 cloves peeled and crushed, the others left whole
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary, half the leaves removed and coarsely chopped, half in sprigs
- zest of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 2 kg quality leg of lamb
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 kg potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?