Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ziti Ever with Sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 (24 ounce) jars Classico® Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, divided
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|