Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Tuna Melt (New Jersey Diner Style)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices seedless rye bread
- 8 slices ripe tomato
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- paprika, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|