Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best School Lunch: Sicilian Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed of tough ends
- 1 head cauliflower, quartered, core removed
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced 1/4 inch, lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- A generous pinch of saffron threads
- A generous pinch of red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- olive oil as needed
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins, plumped in warm water, drained
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Freshly grated Parmesan, to taste, about 1 cup
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 pound dried pasta, sturdy variety such as Penne Rigate
- (cooked al dente, according to package directions)
- 1 cup pasta water, reserved from cooking
- (may or may not get used, but very handy to have when putting the pasta together)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?