Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ever Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 large diced green pepper
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 1/2 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|