Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ever Sausage with Peppers, Onions, and Beer!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds Italian sausage links
- 3 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) bottles beer
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|