Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ever Chuck Wagon Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 large white onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 drop super-hot hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|