Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies III
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups jumbo semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/42 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|