Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Ever Beef Stew
- 1/2 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|