Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Easy Chicken Croquettes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1/4 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs, for rolling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|