Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Chicken Salad Ever II
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup cashews
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|