Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Chicken Salad Ever I
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 large apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 2/3 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|