Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Cherry Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 (20 ounce) can pitted sour cherries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- 1 egg yolk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|