Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Braised Balsamic Pot Roast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 1/2) pound beef chuck roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|