Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best Beef Stroganoff
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 pound beef loin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water, or as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|