Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Best-Ever Mushroom Sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 pound white mushrooms, or with some creminis, sliced
- 1 cup plain whole fat yogurt at room temperature
- juice of 1 or 2 lemons, to taste (3 to 5 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (mustard powder)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all-purpose flour (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?