Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Besancon Apple Tart
- 13oz apricot jelly
- Juice of ½ lemon or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 quantity Rosemary’s Sweet Pastry
- Egg wash
- 4-6 tablespoons Apricot Glaze
- 2 or 3 dessert apples
- 2 large or 3 small eggs. preferably free range
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups light cream
- Tart pan, 12-in or 2 x 7-in tart pans with removable base
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|