Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Berry Yogurt Crunch
- 3 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (1.5 ounce) envelope instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries, mixed
- 3/4 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries, mixed
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|