Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ground almonds or almond flour (can substitute regular flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, very-cold, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4-6 Tbsp ice cold water
- 1 cup (8 oz) mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup cold heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 1/3 cup strawberries - stems removed and quartered
- 2 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp berry liqueur such as creme de cassis
- Equipment needed: Food processor, a 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?