Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Berry Streusel Pie
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup chilled solid vegetable shortening, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 6 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons whole almonds
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 1/2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries; about 8 ounces of each)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?