Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ or superfine sugar (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in “lite” syrup, thawed
- ½ pint fresh blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- ½ package (7 to 8 ounces) shortbread or butter cookies, or 2 to 3 cookies per person
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 355kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|