Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup soy or rice milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil or melted dairy-free margarine
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries (e.g., blueberries, raspberries)
- Granulated sugar, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 173kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|