Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Berries and Buttermilk Puddings
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup whole milk, divided
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (3-inch) strip lemon zest
- 1 (3-inch) strip orange zest
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Equipment: 4 (6-to 8-ounce) bowls or wide glasses
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?