Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Berkshire Pork Meatballs
- 5 pounds ground pork (from a quality source)
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 ounce fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh basil, chopped
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Pork or Chicken stock
- Tomato sauce, as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?