Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beouf En Daube
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lbs. beef roast such as tri-tip, cut into large cubes
- 1 large carrot cut into thick rounds
- 8 shallots peeled
- 8 cloves garlic peeled
- Small bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 4 wide strips of orange zest
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 2 to 4 cups good-quality beef or chicken stock
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups green olives pitted
- 1 pig's foot halved lengthwise and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- Salt and black pepper
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?