Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ben's Bearnaise Sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh chervil, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, minced
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup hot melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 20.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|