Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Benoît’s Carrots with Cumin and Orange
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 plump, fresh clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bouquet garni: 2 bay leaves and a bunch of fresh thyme, tied together with household string
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice (juice of 3 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 86kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|