Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup red lentils
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (2 inch) whole serrano chile peppers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|