Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bengali Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large red-skinned potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|