Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bengali-Style Fish in Yogurt Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup plain, lowfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?